Welcome to our community, this training will help you help your clients thrive!
What you'll get:
- An orientation to different sexual devices
- Suggestions on how the devices can be use by OT clients
- Strategies for identifying the right devices for each client
- Kathryn Ellis, OTR/L, OTD
- The Institute for Sex, Intimacy and Occupational Therapy is an AOTA Approved Provider for this course. This course is offered for .01 CEU/1 Contact Hour
- Identify 3 assistive devices for sexual activity which could be relevant to an occupational therapy client and their intervention
• Explain the use of 3 assistive devices which enable participation in sexual activity
• Explain 3 performance skills which could be enhanced by an assistive device to meet activity demands of desired sexual activity
- Occupational therapy students, professors, occupational therapists, occupational therapy assistants
- Introductory, intermediate, and advanced
Certificate of completion:
- Participants MUST complete (1) pre-course assessment of knowledge, (2) the course and quizzes, (3) the post-course assessment of learning, and (4) customer service survey in order to receive a certificate of completion.
- Quizzes are for reflective learning and do not need to be answered correctly to move on.
- The post-course assessment of learning MUST be completed at 80% or above competency in order to advance to the final step – the customer service survey.
Please contact Kathryn at [email protected] with special needs or learning requests prior to purchasing
- All sales are final, please shop mindfully
AOTA Classification Codes:
- 1 – Domain of OT
- 2 – Occupational Therapy Process
The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA or indicate AOTA approval of a certification or other professional recognition.