- Kathryn Ellis, OTR/L, OTD
- The Institute for Sex, Intimacy and Occupational Therapy is an AOTA Approved Provider for this course. This course is offered for .01 CEU/1 Contact Hour
- Report an increase comfort with addressing sexual activity and intimacy social participation with their clients
- Identify specific client factors and performance skills which affect sexual activity and intimate social participation throughout lifespan
- Utilize specific intervention strategies for clients in their domain of practice for sex and intimacy interventions
- Translate information from the course into practice at their facility focusing on advocacy, education, and intervention for sex and intimacy occupations
- Occupational therapy students, professors, occupational therapists, occupational therapy assistants
- Introductory and intermediate
Certificate of completion:
- Participants MUST complete (1) pre-course assessment of knowledge, (2) the course and quizzes, (3) the post-course assessment of learning, and (4) customer service survey in order to receive a certificate of completion.
- Quizzes are for reflective learning and do not need to be answered correctly to move on.
- The post-course assessment of learning MUST be completed at 80% or above competency in order to advance to the final step – the customer service survey.
Please contact Kathryn at kathrynellis@sexintimacyOT.com with special needs or learning requests prior to purchasing.
- All sales are final, please shop mindfully
AOTA Classification Codes:
- 1 – Domain of OT
- 2 – Occupational Therapy Process
The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA or indicate AOTA approval of a certification or other professional recognition.