Build your sex and intimacy program using the tools and guidance shared by Kathryn, among a fellow community of sex and intimacy OT enthusiasts. We will learn together as we workshop, plan, implement, and evaluate our programs. At the end of this course, you will have a project or product ready to implement and evaluation + a community cheering you on. This course will meet over 6 sessions and cover the following topics.
10/5 Class 1: Identifying and clearing barriers
10/19 Class 2: Guided Self-reflection and discussion of sexual values, beliefs, attitudes, bias
11/2 Class 3: Program Development: Workshopping ideas
11/16 Class 4: Program Development: Best practices for building programs
11/30 Class 5: Program Evaluation
12/14 Class 6: Review of Engaging Stakeholders
8pm-9pm EST. Can’t make a session? No worries, all sessions are recorded and added to the course membership page for you to watch at any time.
- Kathryn Ellis, OTR/L, OTD
- The Institute for Sex, Intimacy and Occupational Therapy is an AOTA Approved Provider for this course. This course is offered for .06 CEU/6 Contact Hour
- Identify three personal sexuality beliefs which could influence the therapeutic relationship with their occupational therapy clients
- Translate information from the course into practice at their facility focusing on advocacy, education, and intervention for sex and intimacy occupations
- Identify 3 ways to engage stakeholders who are necessary to your occupational therapy sexuality and intimacy program
- Occupational therapy students, professors, occupational therapists, occupational therapy assistants
Certificate of completion:
- Participants MUST complete (1) be present for all sessions OR watch the recording of the class + complete a post-course assessment of learning, and (2) customer service survey at end of course in order to receive a certificate of completion.
- The post-course assessment of learning MUST be completed at 80% or above competency in order to advance to the final step – the customer service survey.
Please contact Kathryn at [email protected] with special needs or learning requests prior to purchasing.
- All sales are final, please shop mindfully
AOTA Classification Codes:
- 1 – Domain of OT
- 2 – Occupational Therapy Process
The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA or indicate AOTA approval of a certification or other professional recognition.