Next offering 3/31. Offered the last Tuesday of every month.
Engage in self-reflection to build self-awareness of one's self as a sexual being and reconcile bias to facilitate the therapeutic relationships. Self-reflection is an evidence-based crucial aspect of any sexuality training for healthcare providers.
- Kathryn Ellis, OTR/L, OTD
- The Institute for Sex, Intimacy and Occupational Therapy is an AOTA Approved Provider for this course. This course is offered for .01 CEU/1 Contact Hour
• Identify three personal sexuality beliefs which could influence the therapeutic relationship with their occupational therapy clients
• Identify three commonly held beliefs or values for different cultures related to sexuality
• Report an increase in comfort with addressing sexual activity and intimate social participation with their clients
- Occupational therapy students, professors, occupational therapists, occupational therapy assistants
- Introductory and intermediate
Certificate of completion:
- Participants MUST be present for the entire 1 hour event AND complete (1) the post-course assessment of learning, and (2) customer service survey in order to receive a certificate of completion.
Please contact Kathryn at kathrynellis@sexintimacyOT.com with special needs or learning requests prior to purchasing.
- All sales are final, please shop mindfully
AOTA Classification Codes:
- 1 – Domain of OT
- 2 – Occupational Therapy Process
The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA or indicate AOTA approval of a certification or other professional recognition.