Build confidence and competency through our learning events to
empower your clients to live life to the fullest
Kathryn offers educational events for occupational therapy students, clinicians and professors
related to assessment and intervention for sexuality and intimacy related occupations.
Have a goal to hone your skills?
Check out our services
- March 2019 - Institute for Sex, Intimacy and Occupational Therapy Webinar - "Assistive devices for sexuality occupations" registration coming in early 2019.
- December 2018 - Institute for Sex, Intimacy and Occupational Therapy Webinar - "Guided Self-Reflection of Sexual Attitudes, Beliefs, and Values for Occupational Therapists"
- October 2018 - Canadian Institute for Military and Veteran Health Research Forum - Regina, Canada
- August 2018 - Institute for Sex, Intimacy and Occupational Therapy Webinar "Occupational Therapy Best Practices for Addressing Sexual Activity and Intimate Social Participation Throughout Lifespan"
- July 2018 - Amputee Coalition - Tucson, Arizona
- April 2018 - AOTA National Conference - Salt Lake City
- November 7, 2017 - AOTA membership Appreciation - Online lecture